Morning: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Departure & Return Location: Marina Puerto Chico, Fajardo, Puerto Rico
- At 8:00 am, the journey begins at Marina Puerto Chico.
- You may take in the sights and insights that our interpretive guides will share as we go down the Las Cabezas de San Juan Coast.
- We\'ll approach La Cordillera Islands Nature Reserve around 20 minutes later when you\'ll see the chain of islands that distinguish this nature reserve.
- Remember to bring your underwater camera so you can catch the colorful colonies of fish and other marine life swimming among the striking and ancient limestone structures.
- You may get a different viewpoint by snorkeling for 30 minutes and spending another 30 minutes in the La Cordillera region, where colonies of marine life are swimming through the coral reef formations.
- Once you will free from snorkeling, snacks, and beverages will be served.
- Take in the scenery while having a meal as we leave the snorkeling location and travel to the renowned Icacos Island Beach, where we will spend two hours. After that, return to the Marina, where you should be around 1:00 pm.
- Your snorkeling trip is over, but the memories you made will last a lifetime.Included:
All snorkeling gear, lunch, local rum, and non-alcoholic beverages.Excluded:
Although gratuities are not included in the tour cost, tips are much appreciated.